Purchasing a case of wine? Become a Caseclub Member!
- No sign-up fee. Your first case purchase qualifies you for membership.
- Receive discounts on case purchases.
- Take an exclusive journey through the winery during Caseclub Tastings held twice each year.
- Receive winery newsletters filled with all the latest happenings.
Caseclub Member Discount:
Discount of 10% on 12 or more bottles purchased at a time. Bottles can be mixed and matched for quantity discount. Mini 4-Packs count as one bottle.
Caseclub Tasting Events:
Held twice a year in Spring and Fall. Taste our entire selection of wines paired with Wisconsin cheeses throughout the winery, including the production areas and wine cellars.
- Spring Caseclub Tastings: late-April
- Fall Caseclub Tastings: November
For additional event information, visit our Caseclub Events page.
Sent out several times a year and packed with up-to-date information about our most current wine releases, seasonal news and upcoming events, including invitations for the Spring and Fall Caseclub Tastings.
Scannable card and key card allow for quick and easy identification of your membership when you return to purchase a case of wine.
Keeping Membership Current:
Your membership renews when you purchase at least one case of wine per year at Cedar Creek Winery or Wollersheim Winery. Current Caseclub members receive a gift for additional cases purchased.