Chocolate Port Balls
Made with Cedar Creek Port Rose. From Stephanie Baldwin: Assistant Retail Manager. Will be demonstrated at the 12/16/2016 Festive Friday Eve.
• 1 box vanilla wafer, crushed
• 3 Tablespoons cocoa (plus extra for coating)
• 1 cup confectioners sugar (plus extra for coating)
• 1 ½ cups finely chopped nuts or chopped coconut (plus extra for coating)
• 4 ½ Tablespoons corn syrup
• 1/3 cup port rose
Mix together the wafer crumbs, cocoa and nuts or coconut and confectioners sugar. Add the corn syrup and port rose and mix until combined. Roll into small balls and coat in the extra sugar, nuts, cocoa or coconut. Chill and serve with your favorite port! Enjoy!