Recipe by Chef Brian Taylor from The Anvil Pub & Grille. Demonstrated at the 2016 Cedar Creek Winery Open House.
• 1 Tilapia Filet (approximately 8 ounces)
• 2 Tablespoons butter
• 7 Tablespoons of Cedar Creek Chardonnay
• 3 oz chopped tomato
• 3 oz mushrooms
• 3 oz red onion rings
• 3 oz spinach
1. Lightly flour and salt Tilapia.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add Tilapia and 4 Tablespoons of Cedar Creek Chardonnay.
3. Sauté for 2-3 minutes on each side. Place in oven to keep warm.
4. Sauté chopped tomato, red onion, and mushrooms with butter and 3 Tablespoons of Cedar Creek Chardonnay. When soft, add spinach.
5. Remove Tilapia from oven and place on plate, top with Florentine mixture.