2. . . .Portabella Mushrooms
1 Cup . . . .Red onions .
1 1⁄2 Cup . . . .Artichoke hearts
1 Cup . . . . .Diced Ham
3⁄4 Cup. . . .Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. Begin by softening portabellas in a pot with equal parts water and Cedar Creek Syrah (red wine), rosemary, and half of the garlic.
2. In separate container, mix the rest of the minced garlic, parsley, and butter.
3. When portabellas are soft, slice onions and artichokes and sauté with sun-dried tomatoes in garlic butter.
4. Deglaze pan with Cedar Creek Waterfall Riesling (white wine), toss in ham and pasta.
5. Grate fresh Asiago cheese over dish. Enjoy!
(Yield: 4 servings)
This recipe was created & presented by Chef John D’Amico, Anvil Pub & Grille, Cedarburg, Wisconsin for the Cedar Creek Winery Open House, March 18, 2012.
1⁄4 Cup . . .
Parsley (chopped) 3 Stalks
1 1⁄2 Cups each
Cedar Creek Syrah & Waterfall Riesling
2 Sticks . . .Butter
3 Cups . . .Cooked Pasta (Linguini)
1 Cup . . . .Asiago Cheese