Our winery tour is a great opportunity to get to know our wonderful winery and our wines, and to learn more about everything that we do at Cedar Creek Winery. We offer group tours to accommodate larger groups who are interested in taking the tour.
You’ll begin the tour with a short history of our building, a restored 1860s woolen mill, followed by a visit to the winery's underground limestone cellars. Learn how the wines are made, aged and bottled, and view a video on the art of winemaking.
After the tour, visitors are invited to participate in a formal wine tasting. While sampling several Cedar Creek wines, you can enjoy the view from our tasting room windows of the beautiful Cedar Creek waterfall, which flows through the heart of Historic Cedarburg. You must be 21 years old or older to taste or purchase.
Group Tour Details:
- Minimum is 15 guests to make a private tour reservation.
- Groups of 25 or more may be divided to create a more personal experience.
- Group Tours are available daily at 10:30am, 12:30pm, and 4:30pm.
- Date and time are subject to availability.
- Group Tours are not available on Winery Event Days – see Winery Event Calendar.
- Written confirmation is required for Group Tours and will be sent to you via email.
- Once confirmed, a security deposit of $30 is required to hold your date and time.
- Guaranteed attendance is required one week prior to event.
- Final cost for the group will be based on Guaranteed Attendance given one week prior.
- All tour guests must be able to present a government-issued ID for proof of legal age.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash or check with proper ID.
To submit a request, please complete the Group Request Form. Once submitted, your request will be reviewed and you will be contacted for further information and notified of date and time availability. You may also call with your request. Please call (262) 377-8020 and ask for Steve.
Just tasting and shopping?
If your group does not have time to take the tour or is just interested in tasting what our wines are like, we offer a selection of our wines to sample in our tasting room overlooking the beautiful Cedar Creek waterfall. Wine tastings are at no charge and are offered anytime during the day.