1 Bottle Cedar Creek Cedarburg Spice
1&1/2 Cup Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Honey
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Cloves
1 Cai Tea Bag
1/4 tsp. Ginger
1 Cup Corn Starch
1/2 Cup Water
1. Mix Cedarburg Spice, fruit spices and honey in a medium sauce pan. Bring mixture to a simmer while peeling pears.
2. Once wine mixture starts to boil set the pears in upright. Simmer 30 minutes.
3. Cool Pears for 20 minutes while keeping wine mixture hot.
4. Once pears are cool, brush with egg wash and wrap with puff pastries. Bake for 30 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
5. Thicken wine mixture with corn starch and water to garnish pears.
– by Chef John D’Amico from The Anvil Pub & Grill (Demonstrated at the 2020 Open House.)