6 oz. fresh raspberry
8 oz. cream cheese
¼ cup water
4 Tablespoons Cedar Creek Rosé, divided
½ to ¾ cup sifted powdered sugar
12 ea crepes
1. Take the cream cheese from the fridge to soften about 30 minutes
prior to use.
2. Place the raspberries in a small bowl. Pour over 2 tablespoons of the Rosé over the berries. Gently mash with a fork, set aside to macerate.
3. Put softened cream cheese in a medium bowl. With an electric hand beater, whip cream cheese slowly adding water until desired consistency.
4. Fold the macerated raspberries into the cream cheese.
5. Place most of the sifted powdered sugar into a small bowl and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of Rosé. Stir until mixture is the consistency of thickened cream, adding remaining powdered sugar as needed.
6. To assemble, lay one crepe on a flat surface and spread on 4 tablespoons of raspberry mixture, lay another crepe on the first and repeat. Roll the crepe up and cut in half to show the layers, drizzle with the Rosé glaze.
– by Stephanie Baldwin (Demonstrated at the 2015 Open House.)