1 Tilapia Filet (approximately 8 ounces)
2 Tablespoons butter
7 Tablespoons of Cedar Creek Chardonnay
3 oz chopped tomato
3 oz mushrooms
3 oz red onion rings
3 oz spinach
1. Lightly flour and salt Tilapia.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add Tilapia and 4 Tablespoons of Cedar Creek Chardonnay.
3. Sauté for 2-3 minutes on each side. Place in oven to keep warm.
4. Sauté chopped tomato, red onion, and mushrooms with butter and 3 Tablespoons of Cedar Creek Chardonnay. When soft, add spinach.
5. Remove Tilapia from oven and place on plate, top with Florentine mixture.
– by Chef Brian Taylor from The Anvil Pub & Grille (Demonstrated at the 2016 Cedar Creek Winery Open House.)